It's that time of year again!
Got a roofer to shop for on your holiday list? Or maybe you're looking for a little something special for yourself? Check out this list of the top ten gift ideas for roofers compiled by the folks over at Marco Industries!
Gift Ideas for the Special Roofer in Your Life
- Personalized Roofer Knowledge Tumbler: Perfect for the job site, these sharp-looking cups come with a lid and feature cool graphics with a truss chart, roofing terms, slope and pitch diagrams, and more. You can even customize them with a name!
- Toolbox with Cookies and Chocolate: It looks like a toolbox, but it's filled with delicious treats like cookies and tool-shaped chocolates. Yum!
- Personalized Wood-Handled Hammer: This gift has the option to be naughty or nice — engrave whatever you like for your roofer buddy on this customizable hammer.
- Vintage Roofer American USA Flag Long Sleeve T-Shirt: This long sleeve tee features a mono-colored flag on the front with a Harley Davidson vibe — perfect for the roofer who loves their job and their country.
- Weatherproof Spiral and Pen Kit: Designed to survive the elements, this kit lets you take notes anywhere and in any weather without worry.
- Carhartt Wallet: There are wallets, and there are Carhartt Wallets. So, make sure to get your roofer a wallet as tough as he is!
- Truck Organizer: Help a roofer say goodbye to tools rolling around on the floor and wasting time digging under the seat to find the measuring tape. This truck organizer hangs on the backseat to keep things neat and within reach.
- Visor Photo Frame: Another great addition to the work truck, this photo frame straps to your visor to bring a little home to the jobsite.
- Shiatsu Back/Shoulder/Neck Massager: This heated massager is the perfect end to a hard day on the roof. And with a control and power cord for use in the truck, your roofer won't even have to wait to get home to use it!
- Hourly Rate Hoodie: Also available as a t-shirt, this funny design is very popular among roofers. The text reads: $100/hr minimum, $150/hr if you watch, $175/hr if you help, $200/hr if you worked on it first, $250/hr if you tell me how to do my job, $300/hr if you mention "I saw it on the internet."
Have any other gift ideas that are perfect for roofers? Sound off in the comments!